Phryte Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phryte Community

The place for the community to talk with each other and the people of Phryte Network

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
60FourMaster
60FourMaster

Organization Topic Empty
PostSubject: Organization Topic   Organization Topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:41 am

So, I had a -somewhat- genius idea for how to organize this forum so we don't have a c*********k of different topics. Here goes,

Every Let's Player, game commentator, walkthrough-er, etc, gets ONE topic. It is their hub for their videos, advertising and informing. They can choose to sort it out how they wish, but my thought is that you can simply edit the main post with your most recent news. You could link to your playlists or featured videos in that. I feel that this is the best way to organize it, because when I look for Let's Plays I typically look to see if my favorite commentator has put out any vids on the subject matter. If none of them have, I don't watch cuz I don't wanna watch a commentator I don't like. Feedback on this idea please!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/60fourmaster
Stompinlama
Stompinlama

Organization Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization Topic   Organization Topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:49 am

Hmm, I think...... It could work that way. It would help people navigate older videos. But might bury people if we get enough activity. Maybe if people make a post if they have changed the main post. I approve, under a stipulation my thread will be... slightly different. :3
Back to top Go down
http://Stompinlama.Webs.com
Sudo Su

Organization Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization Topic   Organization Topic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 am

Different folders: One folder area for Current Let's Plays
Another folder for finished Let's Plays.

Videos are made in first post, and every reply to the video are kept open for all manners of discussion.

Would that work? o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Organization Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization Topic   Organization Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phryte Community :: Games :: Lets Plays-
Jump to: